We have partnered with Reed Art and Imaging, located in Lakewood OR USA, to produce artwork using Optical Grade Diasec TruLife acrylic mounting.
Reed Art and Imaging are the only printers in the USA authorized to produce acrylic prints using the patented Diasec method.
This is the premier presentation system for bringing detail, color and tonal range to life in a way that traditional photo framing cannot.
This ensures every piece of artwork is:
· Easily cleaned and sanitized
· Presented in medium and large-scale art format
· Resistant to fungicidal matter, bacteria, environmental pollutants, and humidity
· Fade resistant
· Extremely durable
· Perfect for high traffic areas
· Ready to hang, with wall screws included
· Made in the U.S.A.
For Healthcare Institutions and keeping the safety of every patient, especially the children, in mind, we have also chosen to have the edges of each piece rounded.
Images mounted in acrylic have much higher contrast and dynamic range which add extra perceived depth to the scene.
Your shopping cart is empty!